Saturday, July 25
The intention of this class is to create an educational and transformational experience giving students tools for gaining insight around and releasing old emotions stored in the physical body. This goal for this class is about self-realization for the student.This class will include:
- SomatoEmotionalRelease techniques for identifying what and where you are holding
- Kundalini Yoga & Meditation practice for relieving past or stuck emotions
- Tools for opening the lines of communication between your conscious & unconscious mind
Learn more HERE
Sunday, August 9
• Do you carry stress in your neck and upper back?
• Do you have nagging pain in your shoulder blade area that doesn’t go away?
• Do you sit at a desk and/or in front of a computer for hours during the day?
• Do you carry the ‘weight of the world’ on your shoulders?
In this workshop, we will target those muscles of the neck and back that contribute to pain and discomfort.You will learn simple poses that you can practice at home as well as experience therapeutic sequences using Yoga props. You will emerge with more freedom of movement and a profound sense of overall well being.
Learn more HERE
NEW TO YOGA? CLICK HERE
Today's Schedule at Yoga Del Mar:
Wednesdays 12:45-2:00 PM
with Katie Beroukhim
Our class includes a range of poses that help alleviate many of the discomforts that arise during pregnancy. It focuses on a gentle flow of movement to increase overall strength and flexibility with modifications to accommodate all stages of the journey.
Whether you are new to yoga or already have an established practice, these specially tailored classes offer you techniques to restore balance and vitality during pregnancy and to assist in preparing for and providing relief during labor and birth.
Online Class Schedule